Machu Picchu Tour Special 07 Days
Archaeological, Cultural, Ecological
Itinerary : Machu Picchu Tour 7 days
(B)=Breakfast ; (L)=Lunch ; (D)=Dinner
Day 1 : Lima pick up
Assistance at your arrival to Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM) and transfer to your hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro. You may choose from optional activities if time allows.
Day 2 : Lima – Cusco (B)
Morning transfer to Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM). Flight to Cusco, center of the Inca Empire. Assistance at your arrival to Velazco Astete Airport (CUZ) and transfer to your Hotel after a quick tour of the beautiful Plaza De Armas. You will be free for the remainder of the day to relax and acclimatize to the altitude (10,856 ft).
Day 3 : Cusco (B)
This morning you’ll have a guided CITY TOUR and 04 archeological sites. Guided visit to the City’s CATHEDRAL with magnificent colonial art and the Santo Domingo Church – KORIKANCHA which displays the best Inca stonework in Cusco, and Archeological Ruins near the city: Indian sanctuary of SACSAYHUAMAN with its megalithic stone terraces, The amphitheatre of Q’ENQO, the fortress of PUKA PUKARA and the spring-shrine of TAMBOMACHAY. Return to the Hotel.
Day 4 : Cusco – Sacred valley (B)
Today you will embark upon a day-long guided excursion through snowcapped mountains to the legendary Sacred Valley of the Incas. Begining in PISAQ, then to URUBAMBA and we continue to the Fortress of OLLANTAYTAMBO. Overnight in Ollantaytambo.
Day 5 : Sacred valley – Machu Picchu – Cusco (B)
After breakfast, Transfer to the Train Station in order to take the train to Aguas Calientes Station. There we take a special Bus to MACHUPICCHU. FULL DAY MACHUPICCHU GUIDED VISIT. After the tour you will have some free time to wander around, then you will meet with the rest of the group to drive by bus down to Aguas Calientes. The afternoon train takes you back to Cusco, transfer to your hotel.
Day 6 : Cusco (B)
Day at leisure.
Day 7 : Cusco – Lima (B)
Transfer to Velazco Astete Airport (CUZ) for the return flight to Lima where you will connect with your international flight.
Included in the Machu Picchu Tour Package
- All transfers stated on the itinerary
- Entrance ticket to all attractions stated on the itinerary
- Accomodation on double or triple rooms
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- 1 night of accommodation in Lima
- 3 nights of accommodation in Cusco
- 1 night of accommodation in Ollantaytambo
- Domestic Flight LIMA/CUSCO/LIMA
- CITY TOUR and 04 "RESTOS ARQUEOLOGICOS" in Cusco
- Sacred Valley Tour
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guided visit to Machu Picchu and the ruins along the trail.
- One bus ticket one way down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Train ticket one way Aguas Calientes/ Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo train station to Hotel in Cusco
- Transfers in/out in every city.
- Entrance ticket to all attractions stated in the Itinerary
Excluded in tour cost
- International round - trip airfare to and from Peru
- Airport taxes international (around US$30) and local (around US$6)
- Tips and gratuities to guide and support staff
- Personal gear
- Travel insurance
- Continental breakfasts are included at all hotels. All other meals are not included unless specified in the itinerary.
† Vistadome train upgrade : USD 60.00
Accommodation included in the Package:
|CUSCO||Tika Wasi||4 nights|
|OLLANTAYTAMBO||El Albergue||1 nights|
PROMOTIONAL PRICE: Double or Triple USD 780.00 Single USD 995.00